Sofon provides software-based Quote-to-cash and CPQ solutions for companies with customerspecific products and services
Sofon helps these companies to achieve growth, cost reduction and quality improvement:
- More growth in turnover and margin, expansion into new areas or sales channels
- Reducing product management costs, sales costs and production and delivery costs
- Higher product quality and customer service
We make complex sales processes of companies repeatable and scalable. This ensures standardization, guaranteed, consistent quality and the ability to do much more with the same capacity.
Sofon aims to ensure that its customers make the broadest and deepest possible use of its solutions in their organisation, so that they get the maximum return from Sofon
Sofon uses the Guided Selling method. Sofon assists a salesperson or dealer in his work. The knowledge of all relevant departments in organisations is brought together in models in Sofon. Salespersons find out and tap into the specific needs of the customer via a defined question-and-answer model in Sofon. These requirements are automatically translated in the models into the most suitable solution for both the customer and the company.
- Sofon solutions ensures that companies significantly accelerate and improve their processes
- Salespersons can only sell products and services that the company can and wishes to supply at the price and delivery date agreed upon in advance
- The production department will supply the exact product or service, as the salesperson has agreed with the customer
With Sofon, companies are strengthening their businesses competitiveness and profit
The Sofon Solutions
Sofon’s software products are not the solution, but form the basis for the solution. At the core of the solution is that the Sofon company uses models to record the knowledge needed for the processes from the first customer contact to the creation of an order that goes into production.
The standard software-based Sofon solutions are designed, implemented and integrated specifically for your company’s products, processes, systems, data and departments.
We have extensive knowledge and experience of integration with other software systems, such as CRM, ERP, CAD and machine control software.
During the implementation phase, our products are gradually being set up in order to connect in Sofon each product group, region or sales channel:
- The company’s technical knowledge of its own products and services
- Customers who think in terms of their own specific application
- Your salespersons and dealers who have contacts with customers but (usually) do not have detailed technical knowledge
With Sofon, the company creates a single system and one truth when it comes to output such as product configurations, calculations, quotations, contracts, orders, bill of materials, routing and deliveries.
Sofon: the step to operational excellence!