On Wednesday November 22nd 2017, Sofon organizes the annual Customer Day at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven for the Sofon customers.
‘If you want to make your life more simple, automate as much of your day and routine as possible’. Mike LaVere. Read more
‘Simplify the Quote-to-Cash Process’. Paul Kimmel, CEO of Sofon. Read more
These statements reflect the challenges both business leaders and workers of companies with customer specific products and services are facing.
Decision making points are the life-blood for mental clarity and thought process. The more a brain has to think and waste time and energy on repeating activities, the less time is available for decisions that really matter.
Sofon strives to make your life more enjoyable and successful, by simplifying the complexity of decision making and the consequences of your decisions.
During our customer day want to inspired you by this theme.
Agenda Customer day 2017
|09.30 - 10.00
|10.00 - 12.00
- Welcome word
- Customers share experiences with Sofon:
- Sofon at Euramax. Euramax is a premium coating specialist that supplies pre-coated aluminium worldwide.
Euramax does not have a static product catalogue.
That's why the choice was made to set up dynamic data uploads that make the Sofon product configurator virtually Live with data from the responsible departments.
Peter Wijers and René Driessen share their tips and traps in this type of application of Sofon.
Customer Interview with Euramax Reading by Peter Wijers
- Sofon at KPN. KPN is a leading provider of ICT services including: Cloud services, Internet-of-Things, Security & Privacy, but also mobile telephony.
Through digital transformation, KPN wants to become the best service provider in the Netherlands.
In order to achieve this, it is necessary to simplify customer interactions.
KPN and Sofon are working together in a scrum team on the KPN Bid Generator.
Aletta de Graaf of KPN will be happy to take you on 'Agile Safari' at the KPN-Sofon team.
Read more about KPN with Sofon
- Sofon with Scansonic. Scansonic stands for innovation, perfection and reliable partnership in the field of laser material processing and automation technology. With the Sofon QIS solution, Scansonic has a single platform on which strategic partners and dealers as well as its own sales staff in Europe, North and South America (USA, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina), China, Japan and South Africa can make their own configurations and quotes. Solution Manager CPQ Sven Kotteck presents the functionality of Scansonic's QIS portal and the resulting benefits for Scansonic's business.
Product configurator in practice
|12.00 - 14.00
||Lunch / Share experiences / Expo Sofon software products / Meet Sofon experts
|14.00 - 16.20
- Sofon reseller solution QIS 2017
- Azure / Web editions of Sofon products
- Highlights Sofon software Baseline 2017
|16.20 - 18.00
||Have chats with snacks and drinks / handover Sofon software Baseline 2017