Sofon Guided Solutions is seeking a seasoned sales hunter with experience selling business process software. The ideal candidate for our Senior Sales Executive role will be an excellent communicator and orchestrator of strategic sales pursuits with a clear emphasis on pipeline development, expansion and closure. Candidates must be able to create and foster strong relationships both externally and internally, and set a fast pace for success.
The Senior Sales Executive role requires a leader who is a proactive self-starter, who creates critical sales revenue, leads deal qualifications, assists in the orchestration of solution construction, validates needs/budget/timeline, negotiates win/win scenarios, and can close effectively.
The ideal candidate will have direct experience in Business & IT consulting services, displaying keen knowledge of medium and large deal opportunities, key competition, and inner-circle stakeholders. In this role you must be able to shape and sell multi-year medium and large, dynamic project engagements. The role requires strong business and IT acumen and ability to build and maintain multi-level relationships, from the technical line of business to Directors, VP’s and C-levels The best candidates will be ambitious, result focused sales professionals highly experienced in selling value and competency with an exceptional win- rate.
Sofon is an industry leader in the Guided Selling and Configure Price Quote domain with more than 150 customers worldwide and offices in the Netherlands, Germany and the US. Sofon Guided Solutions enable customers to increase sales efficiency, sales productivity and sales experience, increasing top and bottom line. Sofon has a profound position in the Manufacturing industry and has been labelled as promising in Gartner’s market scope for CPQ. This is an exciting time to join us with our ambitions and broadening footprint and expanding product range (on premise and in the cloud). Sofon is Microsoft Gold Partner and available on Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in the software industry with selling value propositions (i.e ERP and or CRM, PDM).
- Proven experience driving business value into new accounts while consistently achieving annual targets by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline
- Excellent information gathering skills and ability to communicate client business needs to the delivery team for further evaluation. Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicate them through design documents, written proposals and presentations.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with Directors, Vice Presidents and C level executives and communicate how Sofon can optimize business process.
- Successful team selling by utilizing Sofon’s executive level and solution sales resources in contacts with key decision makers.
- Ability to manage sales cycles and to successfully close deals
- Ability to manage a growing pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue registered in the Sofon CRM system
- Master or Bachelor degree
- 5+ years of experience in successful hunter sales roles to the Manufacturing industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Background in relationship-building and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to independently build a large pipeline of outbound- and inbound leads 3-4 times bigger than quota, pursue and close
- Strong contacts in the Benelux high tech market
- Structured and well organized self-starter; ability to prioritize; time management is a key to success
- Working knowledge of CRM systems to report forecast and pipeline management activities
- Customer driven: dedication to high customer satisfaction and create lasting success for our customers.
- Dutch and English language skills are a must-have
- Able to work independently, yet contribute as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Regular office in Son, Science Park Eindhoven
Does this vacancy meet your profile and ambition? Please, send your resume and motivation to Johan Wolthuis Group Director Sales & Marketing, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions you can call him: +31(0)40-2677199